FESTIVE CRUST MIX INGREDIENTS
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- ½ of a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon festive crumb mix
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. baileys
- 2 oz. 2% milk
FESTIVE CRUMB MIX INSTRUCTIONS
- Start by preheating your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees. While the oven is preheating, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a pie pan (9inch would work well), and then press the dough mixture into the pan until it holds together to form a crust.
- Work the dough up the edges of the pan, and when it is just right, bake it for about 12 to 15 minutes. The crust will look golden brown when it’s ready.
- After the bake has completely cooled, use your fingers to break down the mixture into fine crumbs.
- Place your marshmallow in a small pan, over medium heat, and toast until browned (1-2 minutes)
- Meanwhile, line the rim of a lowball glass with chocolate sauce, and dip immediately in the festive crumbs mix.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the vodka and bailey’s and shake vigorously (the longer the better).
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in your glass, pour liquor mixture overtop, fill the rest of the glass with milk and finish with toasted marshmallow.