Summer is in full swing and we have a tasty seasonal mocktail to help keep you cool.
1/2 cup strawberries
3 tbsp syrup
A few cubes of ice
2 cups Water
2 cups sugar
- Remove the stems and slice the strawberries
- Gently muddle the strawberries and put to the side
- Create your syrup by heating the water in a small saucepace over a low heat until hot (not boling).
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved, cool at room temperature. You can store this syrup in your fridge untill ready to use.
- After your syurp is cool add a splash to your glass
- Top up the glass with lemon seltzer and muddled starwberribes and stir.
- Thinly slice cucumber and add to a tall glass
- Top with ice
- Garnish with extra sliced strawberries and cucumbers.