Top five reasons why the city could be the perfect location for your wedding
- Transport Links – Choosing London can be a happy medium for your guests to travel to. London has fantastic travel links from 24/7 train, buses and Five international airports.
- Picture perfect– London provides unique photo opportunities, unlike many rural wedding venue locations. Plaisterers’ Hall is surrounded by a wide range of different styles of buildings from new architecturally innovative buildings and well known historic buildings such as St Pauls.
- Accommodation – London is home to a wide range of hotels from 5* hotels to whole apartments and houses to rent to for the wedding guests or use for early morning preparations on the wedding day.
- All Brit wedding – For couples travelling from other countries wanting a British themed wedding choosing a venue like Plaisterers’ Hall is an ideal option. Our venue is steeped in History featuring the original remains of London Wall and part of the Roman fort along with beautiful neoclassical decorated rooms. Treat your guest to a double-decker wedding transfer and indulge in some British foodie classics by our in caterers Create Food.
- Sightseeing – For guests who aren’t from London or the UK having a city gives your wedding party the perfect opportunity to explore and discover popular city attractions.
For more city wedding advice when choosing Plaisterers’ Hall contact our events team